Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Cafe France


One of Cafe France's branch is located inside the Philippine Heart Center's compound.  My sister-in-law's dad was confined here and since children are not allowed inside, my mom and I volunteered to be the ones to watch over my almost 2-year-old niece instead.  We decided to spend our waiting time in Cafe France.  Being first timers, the very jolly attendant by the counter helped us to decide what to order.  She didn't had an irritated face even if it took us a while to view their menu and order.  She had a very genuine and infectious smile that left me feel lighthearted all through out our stay.

Anyhow, here's what we ordered:

Seafood Marinara (P279.00)
comes with your choice of juice drink

The seafood marinara tastes great! The pasta is cooked al dente.  They didn't scrimped on the seafoods and the cheese as well, which I sooo love!  The pasta came with 2 slices of garlic bread that are not too crispy on the outside and very soft on the inside.  Just the right consistency that I want in garlic breads.  I chose to have an orange juice with it.  I didn't liked how it tasted, though. Can't exactly pin point what it tastes like but it just doesn't taste like an orange juice at all.


Grape Frappe (P125.00)

Since my mom is fond of anything ice-y, she tried Cafe France's grape frappe.  This is what I liked.  It very well tasted like real grapes. The whipped cream on top tasted very good in itself already, what more if it is paired with the blended grapes and ice? So refreshing, I tell you.


racks of freshly baked breads

After realizing that she wasn't able to order anything to eat together with the frappe.  My mom looked by the racks of freshly baked breads displayed near the counter.  She's a pizza lover so it's not surprising for me to see her looking at one. The hawaiian pizza is packed by two slices inside a take out container (lower left corner of the photo above).  While I was about to pay for it, the jolly cashier diligently offered for the pizza to be heated.  I don't know if it's a must for them to do those kind of things for dine in customers but it was really something that I didn't expected.  I mean we're ready and 'cowboy' enough to eat it as is from its plastic packaging.  But we're glad she offered because they made a so-so looking meal be this:

Hawaiian Pizza (P109.00)

I'm sorry the photo above doesn't do any justice to the presentation that was made.  Let me just describe it then, aside from them heating it, they made it a point to add cheese and pineapple on top to make it more visually appetizing and of course yummy (because of the cheese, lol).  How I wish I took a before photo so that you'll be able to appreciate it too.

Overall, the dining experience was enjoyable.  The food was great and the service was superb! 'Will definitely visit if we happen to be within the area again.



Cafe France
Philippine Heart Center
East Avenue, Central,
Quezon City
Tel. No.: 927.9477

No comments:

Post a Comment