Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hello, world!

I'm fond of trying out establishments that are new to me--well at least those that I can afford, haha!  With the technology that we have right now, I make sure that I know what to expect beforehand. For me to be able to know if a particular establishment is worth a try and a penny for that matter I try searching for reviews, may it be a rant or a rave, about a particular establishment that I want to try online.

Yes, I get the information that I need about a particular product online--what they're known for or their specialty, their current promotion, etc.  But when do we always see reviews about the kind of customer service that they offer? Well based from experience, it's just two things: 1,  If they had a very bad experience OR 2, If they're really overwhelmed with the very good service that was extended to them.

I don't know if it's just me but aside from the products that a particular establishment offers,  I'm for good customer service as well.  For me, it is something that will make someone remember and come back for.  Say, when I go to a restaurant and they have really good tasting foods but their staff is rude and uncompromising.  Will I come back again? well maybe, that's if their food is really to die for, BUT I'll definitely have that uncomfortable feeling while inside that particular establishment.  Did i enjoyed? Did I get what I paid for? I don't think so. Might as well be inside an establishment with foods that are average in taste but with a staff that is pleasing enough to accommodate a paying customer with an infectiously good aura.

I would want this blog to document my experience in trying out establishments that are new and not so new to me, focusing on the kind of service that they are willing to extend to customers like me. Well, a soft touch on the products that they offer may be included.  Don't get me wrong, I'm no pro in providing good customer service and knowing all that there is to know about it.  I'm just speaking as a customer, my standards may be the same as yours or may be higher (which I'm not aware of). You can take this seriously or not. My experience may just be an isolated case.  It's up to you, really, to be affected or not.

Some of you might think that it is just the product that they should be paying for, good customer service is just an added bonus.  Well, I don't think so. It can be a very good reason to make a customer come back for more and even brag about to their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment